A spicy option for salmon.
- 1 fillet of salmon (a whole side)
- A thumbsize portion of grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Stem of lemongrass (finely chopped)
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons runny honey
- Fresh coriander
- Lime juice
- Sliced chilli
- Spring onions chopped
- If you cannot get a whole side of salmon you could use fillets. Mix the garlic, lemongrass, ginger, soy sauce, olive oil and some chopped coriander in a bowl. Mix and pour over the salmon in a non metallic dish. Leave in the fridge for a good hour or two
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, drizzle the marinated salmon with the runny honey and bake for around 20 mins. (Reduce the cooking time if using fillets).
- Before serving drizzle on the juice of a lime and scatter with a little chopped chilli, spring onions and fresh coriander.
- Serve with rice or just a big crunchy salad